- Be respectful of others who use this site
- Stay on topic
- Keep comments concise
- Use language that is offensive, inflammatory or provocative (this includes, but is not limited to, swearing and obscene or vulgar comments)
- Break the law (this includes libel, condoning illegal activity and contempt of court)
- Use this site for party political purposes (this site is paid for with public money so it’s inappropriate to engage in party-political activity)
- Post personal information in comments such as addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses or other online contact details, which may relate to you or other individuals
- Impersonate or falsely claim to represent a person or an organisation
- Attempt to log on using another user’s account
- Make any commercial endorsement or promotion of any product, service or publication not relevant to the discussion
- Use comments to purposefully promote your projects, websites or social media accounts
If you are aged 16 or under, you need permission from your parent or guardian before posting a comment.
How we’ll respond to your comment
If your comment is on topic, adds value to the discussion and we can respond publicly, then we’ll post a response within 5 working days.
If you are asking for information or detail related to another Welsh Government channel or service, then we’ll pass your comment on to the relevant team.
If you are making a complaint about the Welsh Government, then we’ll pass your comment to the Complaints Unit.